Effective May 22, 2018
Money Management Solutions, Inc. (MMS) is a U.S. based company that provides consulting, sells books and operates as a licensed provider of the online Cash Flow Mojo® software (“Services”).
SCOPE OF POLICY
Event/Marketing Participants – individuals who provide their information to MMS when they register for MMS webinars, subscribe to marketing material, or participate in surveys.
Website Visitors – individuals who visit MMS’s Websites and opt to provide contact information including an email address to receive communications from MMS. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• To respond to any requests from you regarding sales and support.
• To contact you regarding any agreements or accepted terms that you may have with MMS for the Services.
• To provide you with marketing emails, special offers, or newsletters.
• To provide you with information logs associated with the use of MMS’ Services.
• To contact you regarding functionality changes to our Services or Website.
• To develop new features and functionality to our Services and Website.
• To collect payment and bill for our Services.
• To help personalize searches.
• To diagnose problems.
• To find and prevent fraud.
• To register your domain and IP address through ARIN (American Registry for Internet Numbers).
• To carry out other purposes as disclosed to you through the Website, or found in terms or an agreement between you and MMS.
• Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Business Transactions – To provide information to a third party in the event of any disposition of all or any portion of our business (e.g. reorganization, sale, assignment, bankruptcy).
Aggregated or De-identified Data – We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified information with third party providers for research purposes relating to our Services.
As Required by Law or Similar Investigations – To comply with legal obligations (e.g. subpoena) or investigate potential legal violations. MMS may be required to share personal data in response to lawful requests from public authorities including to meet national security and/or law enforcement requirements.
Safety – We may disclose your information to protect and defend the safety of MMS in connection with investigating and preventing fraud or security issues.
Consent – MMS may share your information with your consent.
With respect to your account information, you may update, correct or delete information that you provided to us by logging into your MMS account or contacting us at 239-331-7055.
DATA RETENTION AND SECURITY
MMS takes all reasonable steps to protect information received from you from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and/or destruction. We maintain technical, physical, and administrative safeguards to secure your information, and we use industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for your data that is transferred over the internet. Despite its use of encryption, MMS cannot guarantee any method of transmission of information over the internet is 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please contact us at 239-331-7055.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
We will comply with such requests to the extent legally required by applicable law. For EU individuals, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Money Management Solutions, Inc.
Attn: Director of Security
4001 Santa Barbara Blvd. #358
Naples, FL 34104
Because technologies on the Internet change so quickly, MMS reserves the right to modify its Privacy Statement from time to time. More legal information can be found in MMS’s Legal Notices Statement.